- Description and Keywords (start) --> I don't see you praying, Zorba. - چوري meta blogger.txt جارٍ عرض meta blogger.txt. I don't see you praying, Zorba. -->

آخر الأخبار

جاري التحميل ...

I don't see you praying, Zorba.

I don't see you praying, Zorba. 

I don't see you praying, Zorba.


 I don't see you praying, Zorba. • Whoever prays you will not see it. Does this mean that you are praying? • Yes, a drop of the sea cannot help but be in the depths of the waves. - But how do you pray? • Do you think that I pray the prayer of a low beggar who is humiliated for his ambitions and fears ?? ... I pray as a man. How do men pray? • With love .. I stand as if God is asking me: What have you done since the last prayer she prayed to make a soul of your flesh? .. So I submit my report to him and say: Lord, I loved so-and-so and wiped a weak head .. and protected a woman in my arms from loneliness .. and smiled at a bird that stood singing to me on My balcony .. I breathed deeply in front of a beautiful cloud bathing in the sunlight .. I would keep presenting my report until the Lord smiles.

And if he smiles.
We laugh and talk like two friends.
Do not ask him for anything.
• He is more generous than asking him .. As long as he looks and finds love he gave.
What do you do when you are afraid?
Zorba the Greek
• I fear like every human being, but I have the certainty that love eliminates fear.



التعليقات



إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

إتصل بنا

مدونة مكتبة الكتب التعليمية

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

چوري

2016